Electronic Ignition Commander
Providing information and control solutions for experimental aircraft powered by Lycoming and Continental aircraft engines.
Continuous verification of timing mark synchronization* and a Preflight screen that reports the timing synchronization and condition of the ignition harnesses and spark plugs
(Ignition harness monitoring feature requires 114 series E/P-mags.)
Monitor E/P-mag operation
Three user definable timing map shifts in addition to the default A & B curves.
Useful for running at high altitudes, auto fuel, or when it is desirable to use a
different than standard timing curve
- Dimmable screen for night flight
- Sunlight readable Organic LED display with no viewing angle restrictions
- Configurable tachometer with Hobbs meter function
- Pilot adjustable RED line with multiple YELLOW RPM Ranges
- Configurable LED warning light when running in YELLOW restricted ranges. Great for formation pilots.
- Standard tachometer display with optional Manifold Pressure
Tachometer includes optional customer configurable restricted RPM alarms. When installed with the optional manifold pressure sensor RPM / MAP alarms (low RPM with high MAP) may be configured
- Hobbs meter with an event and multiple trip timers
Remote update capability. allows you to update your EICommander from any computer
Optional features and functions **
- Manifold Pressure (MAP)
- Outside Air Temperature (OAT)
- Carburetor Temperature probe
Choice of two different displays
2 ¼” standard instrument display
Rectangular EFIS style display
- The EI Commander will not allow in flight changes to the Top Dead Center (TDC) timing mark.
- All E-MAG Ignitions’ timing and ignition restrictions are enforced
- Requires a 12 volt power lead, ground, and four wires from each E or P model Ignition